Chapter 13 Chapter 13

Great song

I love that song, and this was a really cool animation. This is coming from a stick figure hater. I loved this. haha :p

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Great

That was great. I love how you used the NES Mario sprites for this series. Those aren't used too often. This movie had some really great effects. I loved the lava effect! The only reason I give this an 8 is because I don't think that EVERYONE should have died, but still a great series.

Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

Pretty Good

I haven't played Riders (and probably never will) but that was still funny. It was sort of hard to understand the words at times, even with subtitles because they went by so fast, but I could understand most of it. Good style. This cartoon reminds me of the toons I make. Basically the same idea, without a super speedy voice, and much worse visuals. haha, good work.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yay, hyper movies rule.

Nephi's Adventure Nephi's Adventure

that's pretty awesome

I've never seen anything mormon related on newgrounds. that's awesome, although I didn't get far at all in it...

Mormons rule!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, hope to bring more LDS games to the light.

3d logic 3d logic

Wow

This is the only game on NG, that I've ever played for over ten minutes. Great job.

&amp;lt;&amp;lt;Mr. Potato&amp;gt;&amp;gt; <<Mr. Potato>>

blop

ridiculous loading time.

Anthrax-8b responds:

ya thx for the review........

If it loaded to slow is it my fault that your computer must sux??????? Next time please ethier play the game or dont bother to rate it just because you couldnt play. And note it was only you who complained about loading times......

Pizza Fort Remix Pizza Fort Remix

lawlz

that was awesome margarine! i dunno what diversity is so I gave it a 0. HA. and i only gave originaltiy and 8 because you didn't write the song. but that was beautiful. like a beautiful-ugly woman.

LoZ || OoT Item Shoppe Remix LoZ || OoT Item Shoppe Remix

great!

I'd love it even more though, if you made a version without the shoppkeeper speaking! :)

HouseMasta responds:

i have one, but you have to email me for it!

Mario 64|Metal Cap SE|Hardcore Mario 64|Metal Cap SE|Hardcore

Awesome

Everything gets a big fat ZERO, except it's still an overall 10! :/ Great work! :p

HouseMasta responds:

why give me a zero except for for the overall? lol