Nephi's Adventure Nephi's Adventure

that's pretty awesome

I've never seen anything mormon related on newgrounds. that's awesome, although I didn't get far at all in it...

Mormons rule!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, hope to bring more LDS games to the light.

3d logic 3d logic

Wow

This is the only game on NG, that I've ever played for over ten minutes. Great job.

&amp;lt;&amp;lt;Mr. Potato&amp;gt;&amp;gt; <<Mr. Potato>>

blop

ridiculous loading time.

Anthrax-8b responds:

ya thx for the review........

If it loaded to slow is it my fault that your computer must sux??????? Next time please ethier play the game or dont bother to rate it just because you couldnt play. And note it was only you who complained about loading times......

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

Great, but one question

I'm trying to make a button that leads to a different scene, but it says that the current selection cannot have actions applied to it. Why is that?

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

AWESOME!

That is possible the best game i've ever played on the internet. The only thing that could make it better would be to have made it longer (but then again, I bet it's a lot longer on hard mode.) Great work! Can we expect a sequel?

The-EXP responds:

sequel? maybe yes, we'll see, depends how this is recieved overall... hard mode isn't any longer, it just takes a LOT longer to do, you feel like you've accomplished somethign, and you get to see the cool secret..

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

how the crap do you do it?!

dude this is so cool! If you ever consider making another, I'll play it right away! Keep up the great work!