Chapter 13 Chapter 13

Great song

I love that song, and this was a really cool animation. This is coming from a stick figure hater. I loved this. haha :p

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Great

That was great. I love how you used the NES Mario sprites for this series. Those aren't used too often. This movie had some really great effects. I loved the lava effect! The only reason I give this an 8 is because I don't think that EVERYONE should have died, but still a great series.

Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

Pretty Good

I haven't played Riders (and probably never will) but that was still funny. It was sort of hard to understand the words at times, even with subtitles because they went by so fast, but I could understand most of it. Good style. This cartoon reminds me of the toons I make. Basically the same idea, without a super speedy voice, and much worse visuals. haha, good work.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yay, hyper movies rule.

World 1-4 Mario Vs Bowser World 1-4 Mario Vs Bowser

Make More!

That was so cool!

CNN: The Special Report CNN: The Special Report

O.O

How can such a simple idea become such an awesome flash?! keep up the great work!

Fun with 3D people Fun with 3D people

neat

even though it was pointless, it was really good! you have great potential!!

Mario's Jump In (HR) Mario's Jump In (HR)

Great!

I love ROTMK so as you might have guessed I loved this cartoon! keep up the good work!

Megaman's Anniversary Megaman's Anniversary

Great!

I never really liked Megaman, but it doesn't matter, this flash is awesome. My ONLY complaint is that it's not in english, but other than that, it's really really good :)

The Final Revenge The Final Revenge

Awesome

I don't normally like clock cartoons, but this one was awesome. Keep up the great work!

Fafara responds:

Clocks aren't bad!

BBBBBBB

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

AWSOME!

you should make a starfox assault one :D